Lovely centrally located Cottage, standing on the edge of woods, with accommodation over two floors, located in a very quiet part of Millport but just a 5 minute walk to Kames Bay and the front street. Go to sleep in the peace of this beautiful location and wake to the song of birds.
- Entrance Hall with freezer leading to Hall with washing machine, fold down table + 4 chairs.
- Very comfortabe Large Lounge with WOOD BURNING STOVE (initial logs provided) and three sofas.
Dining table + 4 chairs, TV, DVD and occasional tables.
- Kitchen with hob, oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, and iron. Breakfast Bar and stools. Usual kitchen utensils, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses and crockery.
- Shower room with walk in shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin.
- Large double bedroom, double bed with memory foam mattress, wardrobe, drawer units, bedside cabinets. Velux with blind looking into the trees.. Room for Travel Cot.
- Second bedroom with two single beds etc. and wash-hand basin.
Top Hall – drawer unit.
Own garden and seating area with picnic table Bar-b-q available.
Off road parking for one car.
Bed linen provided but please bring your own towels.
Electricity is not included after the first £5.
One well behaved dog welcome.
Contact No. 07766 765985 Any questions or queries welcomed.
Visited 3285 times, 24 Visits today