OK. So it is that time again to think about wearing something warmer –
but you could really do with a break.
Well here are 9 reasons to visit the Isle of Cumbrae out of season…
- Enjoy the easy pace of island life – we are only 8 mins from the mainland.
- Relax and work on your hobby – paint a work of art, write a book, compose a song…
(Travis composed “Why Does It Always Rain On Me” while staying on Cumbrae).
- Hire a bike from a local bike shop and cycle round the island.
- Take a walk through the tranquil grounds of the Cathedral or the many paths on the island.
- Enjoy some fabulous sunsets and sunrises.
- Play a round of golf on our scenic 18 hole course which is open all year round.
- Book a course at the National Watersports Centre on the island.
- Enjoy some great food in our Pubs, Restaurants and Café’s.
- Relax with a dram and a good book by a warm fire.